The drive up the Sea to Sky Highway is breathtaking to say the least. Views of the Howe Sound, and mountain ranges are for sure a sight to see. When we pulled up to the Lodge, right away I was impressed with the look and feel. The warm welcome, let alone the gorgeous surroundings, (minutes from Whistler Village), and the food! Heaven!
|Nita Lake Lodge & Creekside Village - Whistler, BC|
|food...patio...to die for at Nita Lake Lodge! YUM!|
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 1 container of Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 chopped fresh jalapenos
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Mix Herb and Garlic Cream cheese with shredded cheese and chopped jalapenos
- Place in a heat proof bowl, sprinkle Panko crumbs onto a top layer
- Let sit for hour to allow flavours to blend
This dip is good served cold, however, best served warmed in oven @350F until bubbly (10-15min) or warmed in microwave, few minutes at a time, stirring when needed.